01. Fear of the Lord; It is the fear of the Lord which draws blessings from God for a believer.
In Psalms 111:10 The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom, a good understanding have all they that do his commandments, his praise endureth forever.
The Believer should have thewisdom of God to understand God's ways through the Fear of the Lord. Only one thing he should do is " seek him diligently with reverence and patience."
02. When theHead of the family (Man) should have the fear of the lord first, then only his entire family would be blessed. Blessings flows through him to his wife and children. As a result of one man's sincerity,holiness and fear of the lord, the whole family would be sanctified.
His children would be mighty upon the Earth. They would be always the Head not the tail, always above not beneath.
03. He would lend to the Nations, his barns would be full because of his righteousness. He would be great Blessings to the neighbourhood and the entire community. Blessings and Prosperity shall follow him where ever he goes.
04. He would shine like the star and be light to the people who are in darkness. He isgracious and full of Compassion.
05. At the time of trouble he shall not be moved or distracted. He would take correct decision at all circumstances. He waits upon the Lord's instructions and guidance. He will not be afraid of evil tidings and his heart is fixed trusting on the Lord. He will confess " Lord will not leave me nor forsake me, what man can do unto to me.
06. His horn shall be exalted with honour. He would use the authority which God has given to him and say boldly "I am conqueror, I have overcome satan by the Blood of the lamb and word of my testimony.& have authority over all the works of God's hands and all things are under my feet".
These are the ways the believer shall be Blessed if he has the FEAR OF THELORD.
Dr Augustine Joseph