Saturday, April 10, 2010

you are not alone - You are God's Child

Loneliness leads to Depression, Depression leads to death,
God wants you to know that you are not alone. But satan always tempts you to believe a lie telling you "you are forsakes, you are forgotten, you are orphan and you are alone, Satan wisphers in your ears "no body understands you, no body is bothered about you, you are useless, fit for nothing, no point in living in this world , you better die now itself"
But my loving God who is Elohim creator of Heaven and Earth tell you in his word
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
01. You are not alone - God is your deliverer
- Acts 16:23-26 : God delivered Paul and Silas from Prison
- David himself confessed in 1Samuel 17:37 David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
- Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in Daniel 3:10-30
- Dabuek was aksi afflicted - Daniel 6:3-23
KEEP YOUR TRUST IN GOD AND YOU WILL COME OUNT UNHARMED.
02. Waiting upon the lord - Even others have experience the same way in 1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Pe 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

03. God is @ Work - BE OF GOOD CHEER I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
HE IS WORKING FOR YOUR GOOD
04. lONELINESS CAN BE CURED
Jer 31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
No matter what is the cause. You can confront it and deal with it with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Psa 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.